24 March 2009

Gratitude

To the person who requested on my behalf a copy of the 2008 volume of SAISPHERE (which I mentioned a couple days ago in my World Water Day post) from the Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, I received it today, and it's beautiful! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

For the rest of you water-loving-but-less-fortunate-not-to-have-such-a-thoughtful-friend types, you can still read the articles here.

And to follow up on collaborations between the Center for Strategic and International Studies and SAIS during this "Year of Water," their full-day conference in Washington D.C. on 30 March entitled "Water and Agriculture: Implications for Development and Growth" is also supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. For those of us unlikely to make it to D.C. then, the conference will be webcast too!

No comments: