- a chronological listing of Conferences and Workshops, now with a wider geographical and topical scope than I applied during the AHIS project; I don't go to all of these, or very many right now (given my travel budget), but I get notifications regularly from many places and pass the information to all of you for your benefit and use.
- a geographical listing of NGO/NFP and Professional Organizations, also expanded significantly from my lists compiled during the AHIS project, for you all to find more ways to get connected in water-related activities and issues.
- extensive additions to the list of NGO/NFP and Professional Organizations to include individual countries and states (in the U.S.).
- a list of professional and technical journals and other regular publications with any connection to hydrology and water resources, near completion and planned for posting soon.
- a list of government agencies and departments involved in water issues, from the level of international cooperation (e.g. UN organizations and river basin commissions) through continental and national agencies, to regional cooperative and state-level government agencies in the U.S. and local commissions tasked with watershed and conservation planning.
- a global index of companies and corporations that provide water-related technologies and services.
- a list of financial institutions that operate at global and regional scales, such as the World Bank and numerous smaller lending institutions and grant foundations, that currently contribute to both the expansion and renewal of water-related infrastructure and the strengthening of societal resilience to water issues worldwide.