"charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. We've set an aggressive goal: to provide clean water to 100 million people in the next ten years and solve 10% of the global water problem. To do this, we're building a staff of passionate and creative people to join our mission."charity: water is currently hiring for several positions:
- Executive Assistant to founder and CEO Scott Harrison.
- Chief Happiness Agent, more than a "receptionist" as "the first face people see when they walk through the door...the voice they first hear when they call...the person they're most likely to remember when they think of their experience with us."
- Director of Water Programs, to drive "strategy and build partner capacity to fund $2B in projects over the next 10 years," among numerous additional executive leadership responsibilities.
- Chief Systems Architect, "to be the strategic leader, visionary, and key architect to drive all software and web development efforts."
- Software Developer (New York City area only), to "help develop state-of-the-art web applications and integrate these applications with our back-office systems."
- Director of Fundraising, "the strategic leader, visionary, and key architect to drive all offline fundraising efforts, including major individual, corporate and foundation support."
You can find more information and requirements for each of these positions, as well as instructions on how to apply, at their Jobs Page. Good luck to any and all applicants!