21 July 2011

Seametrics Top 25 Water Conservation Blogs

I am proud to announce that, along with the blogs of numerous friends and colleagues, my own Hydro-Logic has been named one of Seametrics.com's "Top 25 Water Conservation Blogs."  The full list of their selections includes some that I also follow closely, including:
There are many others that I haven't listed here but that I do follow on occasion.  I must admit that a lot of my following has become Twitter-centric in the past few months, something that I plan to change a bit in order to regain my blogging cred here.  As part of that, I think I'll put together an information page on fellow blogs/bloggers, and not limited to the US.  This may or may not replace the blogroll that I have at left, if you use that regularly.

I'd like to hear from readers what you think on keeping the blogroll, replacing it, adding a page of pointers to other blogs, and any suggestions for blogs to include on that new list (US and elsewhere, without discrimination).

And again, thanks for Seametrics.com for the recognition!

No comments: