03 October 2012

Existential crisis of the day...

... or "Why should I go see a therapist? I have friends on Twitter!"

Note 1: since my friend @Sapphire SeaLion's Twitter account is protected (to follow her, you need to ask really really nicely), some of the features in these embedded tweets may not show up properly due to the way that Twitter's fancy-pants script works for this embed-code-thingy.

Note 2: since @Sapphire SeaLion's Twitter account is protected and I wanted to respect her privacy, I asked her directly for permission to copy tweets of hers that appear here. See below for that statement of permission.

Note 3: because of account protection and privacy, Storify would not let me display @Sapphire SeaLion's tweets at all. I kinda sorta tried to spoof it here, although that could be why Twitter's script is not handling some of these tweets in a manner consistent with the others... You get the idea.

Enough with the disclaimers and disclosures...







Statement of full disclosure: I moved the following tweet from it's actual time-stamp (1:01 pm CDT) to this position in the conversation in order to maintain our narrative flow.








And since @Sapphire SeaLion's Twitter account is protected...


A short while later, while starting to compile this post, I had a remembery...














Okay, so maybe the 140-character forum-that-is-twitter isn't the best place for this kind of thing, so with that flourish...
[takes a bow] [exits stage right]

Appropriate and proper recognition and thanks: I learned the proper way to embed tweets in Blogger via this blog post from Katy Widrick.

No comments: